Monday, April 9, 2012

A message from a fellow Brazil lover

by Christal
(Philippines)

I just want to say that your blog is an inspiration. I am also not Brazil born, actually I am Filipino, but I love Brazil with my whole heart! It's been 2 years actually since I started to love the country. Not only did I fall in love with the place, but also the people and their culture. I hope to visit this beautiful country, and soon! You are an inspiration to me and I hope to do the things you did in the future.

Thank you for making this site. Muito obrigada!

our reply

You are so welcome Christal! I am so glad you enjoy our site. Thank you so much for your message! Yes, I hope you are able to visit Brazil as it is an unforgettable experience. I have found that there are people who love Brazil from all over the world, who appreciate the many blessings of the country.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment