Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Congrats for your website

by Ana
(São Paulo, Brazil)

Hello!
I'm Brazilian, and I was reading your website, I just wanna say I really love it!
Most of North Americans don't know anything about Brazil and Brazilians, and they say a lot of bad things and you are not one of them.
By the way, my favorite city is Florianópolis, Santa Catarina state, beautiful beaches, beautiful people, very nice food!

I'm sorry about my English mistakes.

Our reply:

Thank you so much Ana for your message! It is a pleasure to meet you and I am so glad you enjoy our site. I lived almost a year in Brazil, not a long time but enough to feel very at home. I miss being there a great deal and hope to return one day. I especially miss the incredible nature there. Thank you for sharing your recommendation of Florianópolis. I too love the city although I did not get to the beaches there.

Your English is excellent, a lot better than my Portuguese! I speak better than I can write. One day I hope to resume lessons again.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment