Maintenance, Repair, and Facilities Management
Job Responsibilites:
Your position includes full range maintenance, and an excellent growth opportunity into project work: • Maintenance management of the ammonia storage process including controlling flows, pressures and temperatures for tanks and vessels and routine calibration and responsibility of facility retrofit
• Project design, installation and associated documentation
• Shop testing of I&E equipment
• Collaboration with facility personnel in troubleshooting I&E equipment
• Growth into project work to manage medium to large size projects at various facilities
• Growth into leading the efforts of other I&E personnel
• Assisting engineering group on larger projects
• Management and collaboration with outside contractors
• Adherence to all company safety requirements and habits. Support Corporate EHS policies and procedures
Successful incumbents will have:
• Associates Degree in instrumentation or controls, helpful but not required
• Background in instrumentation and controls with heavy emphasis on PLC/HMI installations
• Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance procedures
• Electrical background
• 5 Years + experience in plant I&E department or related work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
0 comments:
Post a Comment